Let’s check it out! In the millennial era, nowadays sometimes people confuse to choose camera for themselves. People usually want to get a great camera with a cheap price. Besides, they also want a camera with good specifications in an achieved price. To solve it all, Fujifilm has the solution for you to compare and consider it between X-A10 and X-A20.
These are the detail differentiations of Fujifilm camera X-A10 vs Fujifilm X-A20
a. Image Quality
Firstly, we can talk about image quality on Fujifilm X-A10 and Fujifilm X-A20. From the image processing engine, X-A10 has 16.3 MP APS-C as the image sensor to generate a wonderful photos quality.
To support the image sensor, X-A10 also completed by FUJINON lens to allow the photographers to take the premium quality images in any capturing situations. By the FUJINON lens, it has a great image resolution capability to produce an advanced skin tone.
Related to its image quality on X-A10, X-A20 is a mirrorless camera of X-A10. This camera has the same pixels as X-A10, it is 16 MP. Although they have the same pixels number, but Fujifilm X-A20 has different image processing engine namely APS-C CMOS as the better improvement.
b. Available Flash System
Not only as the selfie camera, Fujifilm X-series also has feature of flash system. This feature helps the photographers to get the best image when take photos in the darkness or under the sunlight.
Smart flash system helps the photographers to control the light out on camera. Moreover, it makes the image has a natural color result.
To differ from camera X-A10 and X-A20, they have the same main feature function as its flash system. The difference is only on the name of features in which smart flash system on Fujifilm X-A20, then super intelligent flash system on Fujifilm X-A10.
c. Selfie Mode
Secondly, to talk about the selfie mode on Fujifilm X-A10 and X-A20, both of those cameras have the same feature to take photos by themselves as namely selfie mode.
In X-A10, the mode is called as self-portraits. Besides that, this feature also completed by portrait enhancer mode to make the smoother and brighter skin looks-like.
Not only that, to support this feature, this camera also has slide screen which can be tilted until 180 degrees. By tilting the LCD screen, it can detect automatically the Eye Detection AF to focus on the eyes’ subject of image when taking selfie.
The same feature but different name on Fujifilm X-A20 and X-A10
To relate these camera, it has the same name as the feature namely selfie mode. Even though they have the same feature, Fujifilm X-A20 has the other selfie mode which is different from X-A10.
The other selfie mode is group self-portrait. In this case, the camera will detect and capture the image automatically in group when the people have already in the same frame or box.
d. Wireless Communication
Thirdly, as same as two features above that has selfie mode and good image quality, both Fujifilm X-A10 and Fujifilm X-A20 are also completed by Wi-Fi connection to ease the camera users or photographers in sharing or moving the photos or videos in smartphone or computer.
Through this feature also, the camera users can send and print photos to any devices supported easily and directly. People also can install Fujifilm camera remote application to control and transfer file even through email.
To make it clear, belows are the detail specifications of X-A10 and X-A20
Specifications of camera X-A20
• LCD tilting 180 & Touchscreen
• 23.6mm15.6mm(APS-C) CMOS with primary color filter
• Ultra Sonic Vibration
• SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I1 • JPEG (Ver 2.32)
• RAW (RAF format)/RAW+JPEG
• (Design rule for Camera File system compliant, DPOF-compatible)
• Movie File Format : MOV
• Movie Video Compression : H.264
• Audio : Linear PCM Stereo
• Lens FUJIFILM X mount
• Supported with OIS type lens
• ISO sensitivity Bracketing (1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV)
• White Balance Bracketing (1, 2, 3)
• Manual Focus / Multi AF / Area AF / Continuous AF / Tracking AF
• TTL contrast AF, AF assist illuminator available
• Area AF (49 areas with 7 x 7), Changeable AF frame size
• Automatic Scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection
The next specifications on camera X-A20
• Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White),
Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater
• Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
• Guide number : Approx. 5 (ISO100""m) / Approx. 7 (ISO200""m)
• USB 2.0 High-Speed / micro USB terminal
• HDMI Micro connector (Type D)
• NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
Specifications of camera X-A10
• 16-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
• Fujifilm X-Mount
• 3inch tilting screen, 1040K dots
• 49 AF Auto-Focus points
• 6fps continuous shooting speed
• Full HD video, up to 30fps, with stereo sound, Up to 60fps for HD
• ISO100 to ISO25600
• Electronic shutter 1/32000s
• Built-in pop-up flash
• Wi-Fi built-in
In short, both Fujifilm X-A10 and X-A20 are similar and they have some same features and specifications, such as wireless communication, selfie mode, system of flash, etc. In addition, those touch screen cameras also can flip into 180 degrees.
Therefore, as the beginner or user who wants to buy and choose camera with good specifications and stylish model, this article can help you to compare and consider it. Hopefully, this article can give benefit and advantage to the readers. (fs)