Canon PowerShot A1000 IS Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A1000 IS.
When Canon PowerShot A1000 IS was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A1000 IS was firstly released in August 2008. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Features at a glance
- 10.0 Megapixels
- Color variations
- Blue, Brown or Silver (PowerShot A1000 IS)
- White, Pink or Blue (PowerShot E1)
- 6x optical zoom lens with Image Stabilizer (PowerShot A2000 IS)
- 4x optical zoom lens with Image Stabilizer (PowerShot A1000 IS, PowerShot E1)
- DIGIC III with iSAPs for clear, sharp images and fast response times
- 17 shooting modes including Easy Mode, Sunset mode and IS0 3200 mode
- Great people shots with Face Detection AF/AE/FE/WB plus Face Select & Track
- Combats blur with High ISO Auto, optical Image Stabilizer, Motion Detection Technology
- Auto Red-Eye Correction in shooting and playback
- 2.5” (3.0” on PowerShot A2000 IS) LCD screen with wide viewing angle, plus real-image optical viewfinder (PowerShot A1000 IS and PowerShot E1 only)
- Smooth, 30fps VGA movies with Long Play mode
- All models powered by AA batteries for versatility
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A1000 IS firstly released?
In the first release, It was $149 (old price), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $79.99 with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Grey). This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A1000 IS.