Canon PowerShot A300 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A300.
When Canon PowerShot A300 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A300 was firstly released in April 2003. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot A300 Specifications
|Max resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Effective pixels||3 megapixels|
|Sensor size||1/2.7″ (5.312 x 3.984 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, 50, 100, 200, 400|
|Focal length (equiv.)||33 mm|
|Max shutter speed||1/2000 sec|
|Storage types||Compact Flash (Type I)|
|USB||USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbit/sec)|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||225 g (0.50 lb / 7.94 oz)|
|Dimensions||111 x 58 x 37 mm (4.37 x 2.28 x 1.46″)|
PowerShot A300 – Basic Features
- 3.2-megapixel CCD.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 1.5-inch color TFT LCD monitor.
- Fixed, 5.0mm lens, equivalent to a 33mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- 5.1x maximum digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to one second.
- Maximum aperture of f/3.6.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- CompactFlash Type I memory card storage, 16MB card included.
- Power supplied by two AA-type batteries or optional AC adapter.
- Canon Digital Camera software, and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
Canon PowerShot A300 – Special Features
- Movie mode with sound.
- Continuous Shooting mode.
- Stitch-Assist panorama mode.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes.
- Ten-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
- Evaluative, Center-Weighted, and Spot exposure metering.
- Intelligent AiAF focus control and AF assist lamp.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes.
- Photo Effects menu for color and sharpness adjustment.
- Adjustable ISO setting.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- Direct-print capability to a range of Canon photo printers.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A300 firstly released?
In the first release, It was unknown (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $134.98 with 5.1x Digital Zoom. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A300.