Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II.
When was it firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II was firstly Announced in February 12, 2014. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
- 12.8 megapixel 1.5″-type CMOS sensor
- Digic 6 processor
- 24-120mm equivalent F2.0-3.9 lens with optical IS
- Dual (customizable) control rings
- Tilting 3″, 1.04M dot touchscreen LCD
- 5.2 fps continuous shooting
- Maintains same angle-of-view at 4:3 and 3:2
- Wi-Fi with NFC with remote control via smartphone
- 1080/30p video recording
- Optional XGA electronic viewfinder
How much the price when Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II firstly released?
In the first release, It was $800 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $649.00. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II.