Canon PowerShot SD400 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot SD400.
When Canon PowerShot SD400 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot SD400 was firstly released in February 17, 2005. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
- 5.0-megapixel (effective) CCD.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 2.0-inch color TFT LCD monitor.
- 3x, 5.8-17.4mm lens, equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- Maximum 4x digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control, with Long Shutter mode for longer exposures.
- Shutter speeds from 1/1,500 to 15 seconds.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 to f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position.
- Built-in flash with six modes.
- SD memory card storage, 16MB card included.
- Power supplied by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (charger included) or optional AC adapter kit.
- Canon Digital Camera Solution Software v23.0 with ArcSoft PhotoStudio 4.3, and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Print/Share button.
- Movie mode with sound. (Up to 640 x 480 pixels, at up to 30 frames/second.)
- Fast Frame Rate movie mode with sound, for 60 frames/second capture at 320 x 240 pixels, one-minute maximum recording time.)
- Continuous Shooting mode.
- Stitch-Assist panorama mode.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes plus “Digital Macro” mode.
- Customizable “My Camera” settings.
- Two- or 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release, plus custom timer with multi-shot feature.
- Sound Memo option for recording captions.
- Spot, Center-Weighted, and Evaluative exposure metering.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a Custom setting.
- Photo Effect and My Colors menus for color adjustment.
- Unusual Color Accent and Color Swap features for special effects in still images or movies.
- Adjustable ISO setting.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) and PictBridge compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
- A/V cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when firstly released?
In the first release, It was $399.99 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying From $35.00 for used prices including 3x optical zoom. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot SD400.