Nikon Coolpix 3700 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 3700.
The Coolpix 3700 has a three megapixel sensor and three times optical zoom, it’s also the first Coolpix to use Secure Digital for storage and is powered by a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
The 3700 is equipped with a 3x, 5.4-16.2mm Nikkor lens (equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera), made up of seven elements in six groups.
Nikon Coolpix 3700 is convenient and easy to use, but offers a nice selection of features to choose from (including a generous collection of 15 preset scene modes for special situations). Based on imaging resounce info
When Nikon Coolpix 3700 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 3700 is perfect for novices and amateurs looking for great pictures and hassle-free camera operation, but has enough capability to handle a variety of shooting conditions. It was announced on December 3, 2003.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 3700 Basic Features
- 3.2-megapixel CCD delivering images as large as 2,048 x 1,536 pixels.
- 1.5-inch color LCD monitor.
- Glass, 3x, 5.4-16.2mm lens (35mm equivalent is 35-105mm).
- 4x digital zoom.
- Five-area automatic focus.
- Automatic exposure control.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 to f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/3,000 to four seconds.
- ISO 50 sensitivity equivalent, with auto gain to ISO 200.
- Built-in flash with five operating modes.
- SD/MMC memory storage.
- Power supplied by one EN-EL5 lithium-ion battery pack (included) or optional AC adapter.
Nikon Coolpix 3700 Special Features
- Movie with sound mode, with Black and White, Sepia, and Time-Lapse movie options.
- High and Low-Speed Continuous Shooting, Interval Timer, and Multi-Shot 16 shooting modes.
- Voice Recording mode.
- Scene mode with 15 preset “scenes.”
- Three- and10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release, with Sound Release option.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- Sharpness adjustment.
- Best Shot Selector shooting mode.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
- A/V cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 3700 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 3700 pricing set at about $399.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying unknown price for the time being.
Nikon Coolpix 3700 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 3700 manual user guide at below.