Nikon Coolpix 4500 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 4500.
Nikon Coolpix 4500 has a four megapixel CCD sensor, four times optical zoom lens, an all metallic body and flush fitting pop-up flash unit. It’s a 4 MP model with 4x optical zoom lens and has many manual controls.
When Nikon Coolpix 4500 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 4500 is a very flexible point-and-shoot camera, with just enough features to produce great images with little hassle. was announced by Nikon on May 29th, 2002.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 4500 Features Sumarry / High Points
- 4.0-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,272 x 1,704 pixels.
- 1.5-inch LCD monitor and real-image optical viewfinder.
- 4x optical zoom, 7.85-32mm lens (equivalent to a 38-152mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Manually adjustable apertures from f4.1-f/10.5.
- User activated digital telephoto in incremental steps from 1.1x to 4.0x.
- Continuous and Single autofocus modes with multiple focus areas and manual focus with distance readouts.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes.
- Variable ISO with Auto, 100, 200, 400, or 800 equivalent settings.
- Auto, Scene (16 settings), Program, Flexible Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual exposure modes.
- Single, Continuous, Ultra High Speed Continuous, Multi-Shot 16, and Movie shutter modes.
- White balance with Auto, Manual, Fine (Outdoors), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy, and Speedlight options.
- Shutter speeds from eight to 1/2,300 seconds as well as a Bulb setting for longer exposures (up to five minutes).
- Built-in, pop-up flash with Auto, On, Off, Slow Sync, and Red-Eye Reduction modes.
- External flash sync terminal.
- USB interface.
- Image capture in compressed JPEG or uncompressed TIFF.
- Images save to CompactFlash memory cards (Type I or II) or IBM Microdrive, 16MB CompactFlash card included.
- NTSC video cable (PAL for European models).
- Power from EN-EL1 lithium-ion battery pack (charger and AC adapter included).
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 4500 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 4500 pricing set at about $700.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying for unknown price for Nikon Coolpix 4500 4MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom at the time being.
Nikon Coolpix 4500 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 4500 manual user guide at below.