Nikon Coolpix 800 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 800.
The Coolpix 800 is essentially an updated Coolpix 700 (similar package) with a 2x zoom lens. It has 2.1 megapixel, 2x zoom, Compact Flash.
The CoolPix 800 is a photographer’s camera, bringing many creative capabilities to the digital realm previously available only in film-based devices.
When Nikon Coolpix 800 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 8000 is a 12.1 megapixel, 2x zoom, Compact Flash announced by Nikon on September 27, 1999.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix Features Summary / High Points
- 2.11 megapixel 1/2 inch CCD delivering 1600 x 1200 and 640 x 480 pixel image sizes
- Standard ISO setting of 100, adjustable to 200, 400 or auto
- Newly designed 2x zoom (38 to 76mm equivalent) f/3.5-4.8 Nikkor lens
- Digital zoom function for magnifications of 1.25, 1.6, 2.0 and 2.5x
- Three JPEG compression modes, plus uncompressed TIFF for maximum image quality
- 480 step autofocus, including the macro range
- 45 step manual focus adjustment(!)
- Macro focusing to 2.8 inches
- Autoexposure, with optional manual adjustment of -2.0 to +2.0 in 1/3 EV steps
- Three metering modes available: 256 segment matrix, spot and center weighted
- Built-in five mode flash (Auto Flash, Flash Cancel, Anytime Flash, Slow Sync and Red-Eye Reduction modes)
- Flexible white balance includes new Preset White option
- Best Shot Selector automatically selects sharpest of up to 10 shots
- Five mode tone compensation (Standard, Contrast +, Contrast -, Lighten and Darken modes)
- Pause Display mode allows up to 10 second image review without switching to play mode
- Auto file numbering to avoid overwriting files when copied to the host computer
- Store and recall up to three different sets of user options
- Reduced power consumption, improved power management
- Quick start from sleep mode of around two seconds
- 1.8 inch 112,000 pixel low temperature polysilicon TFT LCD (sharp LCD display)
- CompactFlash memory for image storage, ships with 8MB unit
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 800 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 800 pricing set at about US$700 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $11.99 for Nikon Coolpix 800 2MP Digital Camera w/ 2x Optical Zoom of the used products.
Nikon Coolpix 800 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 800 manual user guide at below.