Nikon Coolpix S1 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix S1.
Coolpix S1 has a five megapixel CCD, a three times folded-optics zoom lens and a 2.5″ LCD monitor. Built-in flash is rated as effective from approximately one to 8.2 feet (0.3 to 2.5 meters) depending on the lens zoom setting, although in my own tests, I found it only marginally usable at 8 feet and ISO 100 with the lens set toward its telephoto position.
The camera’s 3x, 5.8-17.4mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera, a moderate wide angle to medium telephoto) offers maximum apertures from f/3.0 to f/5.4, depending on the zoom setting, and is made up of twelve elements in ten groups.
When Nikon Coolpix S1 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix S1 is a good choice for anyone who wants an easy to use camera that delivers good-looking pictures with pleasing color and plenty of resolution. It was announced by Nikon on March, 2005.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix S1 Basic Basic Features
- 5.1-megapixel (effective) CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,592 x 1,944 pixels.
- 2.0-inch color LCD display.
- 3x, 5.8-17.4mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/3.0-f/5.4, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/350 to four seconds.
- 4x Digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- Built-in mic and speaker for including sound in videos and playback from the camera, plus voice recording.
- 12MB internal memory.
- SD memory card storage.
- Power supplied by lithium ion rechargeable battery, or optional AC adapter.
- Nikon Picture Project software for both Mac and Windows.
Nikon Coolpix S1 Special Features
- ED Glass lens.
- Five Multi-point AF, or user selectable AF point.
- Face-priority AF recognizes faces in a scene and keeps them in focus.
- Voice recording mode.
- QuickTime movies (with sound).
- Continuous Shooting, Multi-Shot, and Multi-Shot 16 mode.
- Twelve preset Scene modes, plus four Scene Assist modes.
- Red-Eye Fix automatic red-eye correction.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter release.
- Best Shot Selector mode.
- Macro (close-up) lens adjustment.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- ISO equivalent sensitivity range of 50 to 400.
- PictBridge compatibility.
- USB cable for quick connection to a computer.
- Video cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix S1 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix S1 pricing set at about $499.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying for the used products about $25.00 of the Nikon Coolpix S1 5.1 MP Slim-Design Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Includes Dock).
Nikon Coolpix S1 Manual
This manual has been written to help you enjoy taking pictures with your Nikon
digital camera especially of Coolpix S1 models. Read this manual thoroughly before use, and keep it where all those who use the product will read it.
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix s1 manual user guide at below. (Europe)