Nikon Coolpix S3 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix S3.
The new Coolpix S3 appears to be identical to the Coolpix S2 apart from the increase in resolution. Coolpix S3 features no optical viewfinder, only a 2.5-inch color LCD monitor. The camera’s 3x, 5.8-17.4mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera, a moderate wide angle to medium telephoto) offers maximum apertures from f/3.0 to f/5.4.
Nikon Coolpix S3 has a combination of a fine Nikkor 3x ED glass optical zoom lens, a 6.0-megapixel CCD, and a range of automatic, preset shooting modes in a very small and slim digital camera.
This model is designed to fit nicely into shirt pockets, pants pockets, and small purses, perfect for anyone as a take-everywhere camera.
When Nikon Coolpix S3 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix S3 is a good choice for anyone who wants an easy to use camera that delivers good-looking pictures with pleasing color and plenty of resolution. It was announced by Nikon on September, 2005.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix S3 Features:
- Highly portable dimensions of 89.9 x 57.5 x 19.7mm (3.5 x 2.3 x 0.8 in.) (W x H x D)
- Minimized weight of approximately 118g (4 oz.) (without battery and memory card)BSS
- (Best Shot Selector) identifies and saves the best exposure automatically from ten sequential shots
- 4 of the 17 Scene Modes offer Scene Assist (Portrait, Night Portrait, Sports, Landscape)
- Noise Reduction produces clearer results during use of Dusk/Dawn and Night landscape modes
- Time zone function makes it easy for users to set the camera to local time, anywhere in the world
- Voice recording Mode saves up to 30 minutes of audio, or up to 5 hours with a 256 MB SD card
- All buttons are located on the camera back for convenient, easy access
- 4x digital zoom offers further compositional freedom
- Single AF and Continuous AF are available for selection in Movie Mode
- Choice of White Balance: Auto with TTL control, 5-mode manual (Daylight, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy and Flash) and Preset
- Playback options: Single, 4- and 9-segment thumbnail, Slideshow
- Built-in flash: features settings for Auto, Auto with Red-eye Reduction (In-Camera Red-Eye Fix), Anytime flash, Flash cancel and Slow sync.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix S3 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix S3 pricing set at about $429.95 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying for the used product start from $45.00 of the Nikon Coolpix S3 6MP Slim-Design Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Includes Dock).
Nikon Coolpix S3 Manual
This manual has been written to help you enjoy taking pictures with your Nikon
digital camera especially of Coolpix S3 models. Read this manual thoroughly before use, and keep it where all those who use the product will read it.
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix s3 manual user guide at below.