Nikon Coolpix 8400 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 8400.
Nikon Coolpix 8400 is an ideal high-end digital camera for anyone forced to shoot in confined spaces. With an 8-megapixel sensor, a 3.5x zoom lens with ED glass.
Nikon Coolpix 8400 is probably going to be most appealing for the new possibilities offered by its ground-breaking 24mm equivalent wide angle lens. It is designed to compete at the middle of the “prosumer” digital camera market.
When Nikon Coolpix 8400 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 8400 is a digital camera succeeding the Nikon Coolpix 5400. It was announced by Nikon on September 16, 2004.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 8400 High Points
- 8.0-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 3,264 x 2,448 pixels.
- 3.5x, 6.1-21.6mm Nikkor ED lens with 24-85mm zoom equivalent focal length range.
- As high as 4x digital zoom.
- Electronic viewfinder (235,000 dot) with information display.
- 1.8-inch color LCD monitor (134,000 dot) with swivel design.
- Automatic and manual focus control, with adjustable focus area.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.6-4.9 depending on zoom setting.
- Available shutter speeds from 1/3,000-second to eight seconds, ten minutes in Bulb mode.
- Program AE, Flexible Program AE, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual exposure modes.
- 256-segment Matrix, Center-Weighted, Spot, and AF Spot metering modes.
- Eight White Balance modes with a White Balance Bracketing mode.
- Auto sensitivity or ISO equivalents of 50, 100, 200, and 400.
- Image Adjustment menu, Sharpness, Saturation, and Noise Reduction controls.
- Continuous, High Speed Continuous, Ultra High Speed Continuous, Multi-Shot 16, Best Shot Selector, and Movie (with sound) shooting modes.
- “Best Shot Selector” or BSS, captures multiple images (up to 10) in low light where the image is likely to be blurred; the camera then selects the sharpest and saves it to the card.
- “Exposure BSS” takes up to five shots and selects the best for shadow and highlight detail.
- Built-in self-timer.
- Built-in, pop-up flash with five settings.
- AF Assist Lamp.
- Voice Memo function.
- External flash hot shoe.
- Images and movies stored to CompactFlash Type I or II memory cards, plus MicroDrive.
- Uncompressed TIFF, NEF (RAW data), JPEG, and QuickTime and WAV file formats.
- USB cable and interface for quick connection to a PC or Macintosh.
- Power supplied by rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (included) or optional AC adapter.
- NTSC or PAL video outputs with appropriate cable included.
- Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) compatibility.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 8400 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 8400 pricing set at about $899.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying unknown price for Nikon Coolpix 8400 8MP Digital Camera at the time being.
Nikon Coolpix 8400 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 8400 manual user guide at below.