Nikon Coolpix 885 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 885.
The Coolpix 885 provides a wide range of exposure options, including a fully Automatic mode for beginning digital photographers, 12 preset Scene modes for shooting under specific lighting conditions, and a Custom mode for more experienced users
The Nikon Coolpix 885 now has a 3x optical zoom lens, with a large handful of the new features from other model of the 995. The small lens though with its maximum aperture of F2.8 – F4.9 is still slightly slow compared to some of the competition who have F2.0 – F2.5 (and even F1.8) lenses.
When Nikon Coolpix 885 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 885 was announced just in time for the IFA 2001 consumer electronics show in Berlin, at the end of August 2001.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 885 High Points
- 3.21-megapixel CCD delivering 2,048 x 1,536-pixel image size.
- 3x optical zoom (38-114mm equivalent) f/2.8-4.9 Nikkor lens.
- 1.5-inch 110,000-pixel low-temperature TFT LCD display.
- Up to 4x Digital Zoom.
- ISO equivalencies of 100, 200, 400, and Auto.
- 12 Preset Scene modes
- Five metering modes.
- Three JPEG compression modes plus uncompressed TIFF
- Macro focusing from 1.6 inches to infinity.
- Exposure Compensation from -2.0 to +2.0 exposure values (EV).
- Five-Area Multi Autofocus
- Built-in Flash with five modes.
- Flexible White Balance with seven settings, including a manual Preset option.
- Best Shot Selection automatically chooses sharpest image.
- Noise Reduction feature for long exposures.
- Records up to 40-second QuickTime movies.
- CompactFlash memory for image storage, ships with 16MB card.
- Quick Review mode simultaneously shows live action with last captured image.
- User-selectable Image Sharpening and Contrast / Brightness adjustments.
- Optional Nikon Telephoto, Wide-Angle, and Fisheye Converter lenses.
- Compact SLR style body weighs only 7.9 ounces (225 grams).
- Extensive software package
- Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) compatible.
- Transfer Button for one-touch upload to computer or the Internet.
- Text-based information files saved with images.
- Proprietary rechargeable lithium-ion battery supplied with charger.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 885 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 8855 pricing is set at $599.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $15.99 for Nikon Coolpix 775 of the used products.
Nikon Coolpix 885 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 885 manual user guide at below.