Nikon Coolpix SQ Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix SQ.
Nikon Coolpix SQ offers a nice range of features, including no less than 15 preset Scene modes, a 3x optical zoom lens, and a 3.1-megapixel CCD for capturing high quality images.
With A Nikkor 3x optical zoom lens, 3.1-megapixel CCD, and the range of automatic and preset shooting modes are enough to handle most average shooting situations, plus a few difficult scenarios like nighttime light displays or bright beach exposures.
When Nikon Coolpix SQ was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix SQ is fashionable design may tempt more experienced pros looking for a fun snapshot camera. It was announced by Nikon on 2003.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix SQ Basic Features
- 3.1-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,016 x 1,512 pixels.
- 1.5-inch color LCD display. (With excellent visibility, even in full sun.)
- 3x, 5.6-16.8mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 37-111mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/2.7-f/4.8, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to two seconds.
- 4x digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with four operating modes.
- CompactFlash memory storage.
- Power supplied by one lithium-ion battery pack or AC adapter (both included).
- Nikon View software for both Mac and Windows.
Nikon Coolpix SQ Special Features
- QuickTime movies (with sound).
- Continuous Shooting and Multi-Shot 16 modes.
- Continuous AF mode and adjustable AF area.
- Built-in autofocus assist light for low-light focusing.
- Fifteen preset Scene modes.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter release.
- Best Shot Selector mode.
- Macro (close-up) lens adjustment.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- 256-Segment Matrix, Spot, and Center-Weighted metering modes.
- Sensitivity equivalent to ISO 70.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- Nikon Cool-Station camera dock and USB cable for connecting to a computer.
- Video cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix SQ firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix SQ pricing set at about $499.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying unknown price for Nikon Coolpix SQ 3MP Digital Camera now.
Nikon Coolpix SQ Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix sq manual user guide at below.