Nikon Coolpix 2000 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 2000.
The Coolpix 2000 offers a 3x optical zoom lens and a 2.0-megapixel CCD for capturing quality image that can be printed as large as 8×10 inches. It doesn’t have an optical viewfinder, providing only a 1.5-inch color LCD monitor for composing images.
The camera’s 3x, 5.8-17.4mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 38-114mm lens on a 35mm camera) offers maximum apertures from f/2.8 to f/4.9, depending on the zoom setting. The Nikon Coolpix 2000 is powered by four AA batteries and has a Compact Flash Type I slot.
When Nikon Coolpix 2000 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 2000 represents Nikon’s most recent effort to address the needs of “entry level” digicam buyers. It was announced on May 29, 2002.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 2000 Major Features
- 3x Zoom Digital Camera featuring 2.0 effective megapixels
- 2.0 effective megapixels for 1,632 x 1,224-pixel images
- 3x Zoom-Nikkor lens with 5.8-17.4mm coverage (equivalent to 38-114mm in 35mm  camera format); digital zoom up to 2.5x magnification
- Nikon’s advanced image-processing algorithm ensures faithful color reproduction
- Macro shooting capability as close as 4cm/ 1.6 in. with the convenient Best-Shot Selector (BSS) function
- AUTO Mode for point-and-shoot operation
- 5 Scene Modes – choose from 5 different “scenes” (Portrait, Party/Indoor, Night Portrait, Beach/Snow, Back Light)
- Advanced, built-in 5-mode Speedlight
- Quick Review allows users to view captured images at the press of a button even while the camera is in shooting mode
- Transfer function enables automatic uploading of selected COOLPIX 2000 image data to a computer
- Small Picture function creates smaller size image data for e-mail attachment
- Versatile White Balance settings (including Auto White Balance)
- USB 1.1 interface for Plug-and-Play class
- Ergonomic and simple design features intuitive button layout for superb operability
- Compact and lightweight (190g/6.7oz.) body
- Bright, clear 1.5-in., 110,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD monitor
- 60 minutes of battery life with four AA-type alkaline batteries (Ni-MH or NiCd can also be used)
- Comes with Strap, 8MB CompactFlash™ card, Video cable, USB cable, Four AA-type alkaline batteries, Nikon View 5 (COOLPIX) CD-ROM
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 2000 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 2000 pricing set at about $249 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $75.00 for Nikon Coolpix 2000 2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom of the used products.
Nikon Coolpix 2000 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 2000 manual user guide at below.