Nikon Coolpix 995 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 995.
The Nikon Coolpix 995 is a camera that again defines the high end of the spectrum in terms of advanced features and capabilities, while actually improving ease of use and flexibility.
Similar in appearance to the Coolpix 990, changes include a switch to a high-impact plastic case for the lens half of the swivel body, a pop-up flash to reduce red-eye by moving the bulb away from the lens, an increase in zoom capability to 4x, CompactFlash Type II compatibility and use of the EN-EL1 rechargeable Li-Ion battery in place of the previous four AA batteries.
When Nikon Coolpix 995 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 995 is a photographer’s camera, bringing many creative capabilities. It was announced on April 25, 2001
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 995 features / High Points
- 3.34 megapixel, 1.13 inch, high-density CCD delivering images as high as 2,048 x 1,536 pixels (including a 3:2 aspect ratio, 2,048 x 1,360 pixel size).
- 1.8-inch LCD monitor and real-image optical viewfinder.
- 4x optical zoom, 8-32mm lens (equivalent to a 38-152mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Manually adjustable apertures from f2.6-f/10.4.
- User activated digital telephoto in incremental steps from 1.1x to 4.0x.
- Continuous and Single autofocus modes with multiple focus areas and manual focus with distance readouts.
- Infinity and Macro focus modes.
- Variable ISO with Auto, 100, 200, 400, or 800 equivalent settings.
- Full Automatic and Manual capture modes with several manual options (Program, Flexible Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and full Manual).
- Single, Continuous, Ultra High Speed Continuous, VGA Sequence, Multi-Shot 16, and Movie shutter modes.
- White balance with Auto, Manual, Fine (Outdoors), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy, and Speedlight options.
- Shutter speeds from eight to 1/2,300 seconds as well as a Bulb setting for longer exposures.
- Built-in, pop-up flash with Auto, On, Off, Slow Sync, and Red-Eye Reduction modes.
- External flash sync terminal.
- USB interface.
- Image capture in compressed JPEG or uncompressed TIFF.
- Images save to CompactFlash memory cards (Type I or II) or IBM Microdrive, 16MB CompactFlash card included.
- NTSC video cable (PAL for European models).
- Power from EN-EL1 lithium-ion battery pack (charger and AC adapter included).
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 995 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 995 pricing set at about $900 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $69.99 for Nikon Coolpix 995 3.2MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom of the used products.
Nikon Coolpix 995 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 995 manual user guide at below.