Nikon Coolpix 3500 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 3500.
the Coolpix 3500 maintains the same body design, but now has a 3.2-megapixel CCD in place of the previous two-megapixel model.
The 3500’s 3.2-megapixel CCD produces high resolution images suitable for making sharp prints as large as 8×10, as well as lower resolution images suited for e-mail attachments.
Nikon Coolpix 3500 is practically identical to the previous model coolpix 2500, with the same swivel lens design and basic features, but the streamlined exterior now has dark gray accents in place of the metallic blue of its predecessor.
When Nikon Coolpix 3500 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 3500 is small, compact design makes it a good candidate for travel, as the camera fits easily into a shirt pocket or small purse. It was announced on September 19, 2002.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 3500 Basic Features
- 3.2-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,048 x 1,536 pixels.
- 1.5-inch color LCD monitor.
- Glass, 3x, 5.6-16.8mm lens (35mm equivalent is 37-111mm).
- 4x digital zoom.
- Five-area automatic focus.
- Automatic exposure control.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.7 to f/4.8, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/3,000 to two seconds.
- ISO 100 sensitivity equivalent, with auto gain to ISO 400.
- Built-in flash with four operating modes.
- CompactFlash memory storage.
- Power supplied by one EN-EL2 lithium-ion battery pack (included) or optional AC adapter.
- Compact dimensions: 4.5 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches (114 x 59.5 x 31.5 millimeters)
- Light weight: 7.5 ounces (212 grams) with battery and memory card installed.
Nikon Coolpix 3500 Special Features
- Movie mode (without sound).
- Continuous Shooting and Multi-Shot 16 shooting modes.
- Scene mode with 12 preset “scenes.”
- 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- Sharpness adjustment.
- Best Shot Selector shooting mode.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 3500 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 3500 pricing set at about $400.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying unknown price for Nikon Coolpix 3500.
Nikon Coolpix 3500 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 3500 manual user guide at below.