Nikon Coolpix 5600 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 5600.
The Nikon Coolpix 5600 uses a 256-Segment Matrix metering system to determine exposure, evaluating the contrast and brightness across the frame to determine the best exposure.
ISO light sensitivity is rated at 50 during normal shooting, but the Nikon 5600 automatically raises it when conditions require it.
The Nikon Coolpix 5600’s built-in flash is rated as effective to approximately one to 10.8 feet (0.3 to 3.3 meters) depending on the lens zoom setting. the Coolpix 5600 could also serve as a great take-anywhere snapshot camera for more advanced shooters.
When Nikon Coolpix 5600 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 5600 is great for travel, and the range of preset shooting and framing modes anticipates most common shooting conditions. It was announced by Nikon on February, 2005.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 5600 Basic Features
- 5.1-megapixel (effective) CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,592 x 1,944 pixels.
- 1.8-inch color LCD display.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 3x, 5.7-17.1mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/2.9-f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/3,000 to four seconds.
- 4x Digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- Built-in mic and speaker for including sound in videos and playback from the camera.
- 14MB internal memory.
- SD memory card storage.
- Power supplied by two AA type batteries, or optional AC adapter.
- Nikon Picture Project and ArcSoft software suite for both Mac and Windows.
Nikon Coolpix 5600 Special Features
- Five Multi-point AF, or user selectable AF point.
- QuickTime movies (with sound).
- Voice caption option.
- Continuous Shooting and Multi-Shot 16 modes.
- Twelve preset Scene modes, plus four Scene Assist modes.
- Red-Eye Fix automatic red-eye correction.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter release.
- Best Shot Selector mode.
- Macro (close-up) lens adjustment.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- PictBridge compatibility.
- USB cable for quick connection to a computer.
- Video cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 5600 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 5600 pricing set at about $249.95 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $14.68 for Nikon Coolpix 5600 5MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom of the used product.
Nikon Coolpix 5600 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 5600 manual user guide at below.