Nikon Coolpix 4800 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 4800.
the Coolpix 4800 combines a fine Nikkor 8.3x ED glass optical zoom lens, a 4.0-megapixel CCD, and a range of automatic, preset shooting modes in a very consumer-friendly digital camera.
The 2,288 x 1,712-pixel maximum resolution is high enough for making good-looking 11×14-inch photographic prints (or sharp 8×10 prints with some cropping), while the 640×480-pixel resolution setting is perfect for sending email attachments over the Internet.
Although it sits in the same range as the diminutive Coolpix 5200 and 4200 and has similar styling, the Coolpix 4800 is a considerably larger and more powerful camera – though still a lot smaller than most other super zoom cameras.
When Nikon Coolpix 4800 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 4800 is great for travel, and the range of preset shooting and framing modes anticipates most common shooting conditions. It was announced by Nikon on September 16, 2004.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 4800 Basic Features
- 4.0-megapixel (effective) CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,288 x 1,712 pixels.
- 1.8-inch color LCD display.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 8.3x, 6-50mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 36-300mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/2.7-f/4.4, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to four seconds.
- 4x Digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- Built-in mic and speaker for including sound in videos and playback from the camera.
- SD memory card storage.
- Power supplied by lithium ion rechargeable battery, or optional AC adapter.
- Nikon Picture Project software for both Mac and Windows.
- Tutorial video.
Nikon Coolpix 4800 Special Features
- ED Glass lens.
- 5 Multi-point AF, or user selectable AF point.
- QuickTime movies (with sound).
- Continuous Shooting, Multi-Shot, and Multi-Shot 16 mode.
- Eleven preset Scene modes, plus four Scene Assist modes.
- Internal memory stores 4 – 8 full-res images.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter release.
- Best Shot Selector mode.
- Camera shake warning.
- Macro (close-up) lens adjustment.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- ISO equivalent sensitivity range of 50 to 400.
- PictBridge compatibility.
- USB cable for quick connection to a computer.
- Video cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 4800 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 4800 pricing set at about $399.95 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $20.00 for Nikon Coolpix 4800 4MP Digital Camera with 8.3x Optical Zoom of the used product.
Is it important to follow Nikon Coolpix 4800 Manual
Yes, it is important to follow the Nikon Coolpix 4800 manual. The user manual provides crucial information about the camera’s features, settings, and operation, which will help you use the camera effectively and get the best results from your photography.
Download another Nikon manual
Here are some reasons why it’s important to use the Nikon Coolpix 4800 manual:
- Understanding Camera Features: The manual provides detailed explanations of the camera’s features and functions. By reading the manual, you can learn how to use various shooting modes, adjust settings, and access different features, which will enhance your photography experience.
- Proper Camera Setup: The manual offers step-by-step instructions for setting up the camera, including inserting and charging the battery, attaching accessories, and formatting memory cards. Following these guidelines ensures that you set up the camera correctly, preventing any potential issues or damage.
- Optimal Camera Performance: The manual outlines best practices for using the camera, including tips for obtaining sharp images, proper exposure, and using autofocus effectively. Understanding these tips will help you get the best results from your Nikon Coolpix 4800.
- Troubleshooting: In case you encounter any issues with the camera, the manual usually includes a troubleshooting section that can help you identify and resolve common problems. This can save you time and frustration and might prevent you from seeking unnecessary technical support.
- Safety Precautions: The manual typically includes important safety instructions and guidelines for using the camera safely in various situations and environments. Following these precautions is crucial to avoid accidents and protect both you and the camera.
- Firmware Updates: The manual may also provide instructions on how to update the camera’s firmware. Keeping the firmware up to date is important as it can improve camera performance, fix bugs, and add new features.
Even if you have experience with other cameras or Nikon Coolpix models, each camera can have unique features and settings.
Reading the Nikon Coolpix 4800 manual thoroughly will ensure that you are well-informed about the camera’s capabilities and can make the most of your photography experience with this specific model.
Nikon Coolpix 4800 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 4800 manual user guide (PDF File) at below.