Nikon Coolpix 4800 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 4800.
the Coolpix 4800 combines a fine Nikkor 8.3x ED glass optical zoom lens, a 4.0-megapixel CCD, and a range of automatic, preset shooting modes in a very consumer-friendly digital camera.
The 2,288 x 1,712-pixel maximum resolution is high enough for making good-looking 11×14-inch photographic prints (or sharp 8×10 prints with some cropping), while the 640×480-pixel resolution setting is perfect for sending email attachments over the Internet.
Although it sits in the same range as the diminutive Coolpix 5200 and 4200 and has similar styling, the Coolpix 4800 is a considerably larger and more powerful camera – though still a lot smaller than most other super zoom cameras.
When Nikon Coolpix 4800 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 4800 is great for travel, and the range of preset shooting and framing modes anticipates most common shooting conditions. It was announced by Nikon on September 16, 2004.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 4800 Basic Features
- 4.0-megapixel (effective) CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,288 x 1,712 pixels.
- 1.8-inch color LCD display.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 8.3x, 6-50mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 36-300mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/2.7-f/4.4, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to four seconds.
- 4x Digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- Built-in mic and speaker for including sound in videos and playback from the camera.
- SD memory card storage.
- Power supplied by lithium ion rechargeable battery, or optional AC adapter.
- Nikon Picture Project software for both Mac and Windows.
- Tutorial video.
Nikon Coolpix 4800 Special Features
- ED Glass lens.
- 5 Multi-point AF, or user selectable AF point.
- QuickTime movies (with sound).
- Continuous Shooting, Multi-Shot, and Multi-Shot 16 mode.
- Eleven preset Scene modes, plus four Scene Assist modes.
- Internal memory stores 4 – 8 full-res images.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter release.
- Best Shot Selector mode.
- Camera shake warning.
- Macro (close-up) lens adjustment.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- ISO equivalent sensitivity range of 50 to 400.
- PictBridge compatibility.
- USB cable for quick connection to a computer.
- Video cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 4800 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 4800 pricing set at about $399.95 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $20.00 for Nikon Coolpix 4800 4MP Digital Camera with 8.3x Optical Zoom of the used product.
Nikon Coolpix 4800 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 4800 manual user guide at below.