Nikon D2H Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon D2H.
Nikon D2H uses Nikon’s own JFET-LBCAST sensor with a 4.1-megapixel resolution, and is optimised for sports and action shooting that require a high frame rate.
The Nikon D2H also adds a whole lot more including a new eleven area AF module (Multi-Cam 2000), 37 ms shutter lag and just 80 ms viewfinder blackout, a new ambient external WB sensor, an orientation sensor, RAW + JPEG format, a huge 2.5″ 211,000 pixel LCD monitor, a new lightweight Lithium-Ion battery (with detailed in-camera readout) and USB 2.0.
The other ‘big news’ about the D2H system is the new WT-1 802.11b wireless transmission add-on which allows you to FTP images back to a server as you shoot them*. via dpreview
When Nikon D2H was firstly released to the market?
Nikon D2H is a professional-grade digital single-lens reflex camera introduced by Nikon Corporation on July 22, 2003. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon D2H Features Summary
- 4.1-megapixel, 23.3 x 15.5mm JFET LBCAST image sensor delivering image resolutions as high as 2,464 x 1,632 pixels.
- Single-lens reflex digital camera with interchangeable lenses (supports essentially all standard Nikon F mount lenses).
- Variable ISO (200 to 1,600 with “Hi” settings equivalent to 3,200 and 6,400).
- TTL optical viewfinder with detailed information display.
- 2.5-inch, low-temperature polysilicon TFT color LCD with 210,000 pixels.
- Program AE, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, and Manual exposure modes.
- Exposure / Flash / White Balance Bracketing and Interval photography modes.
- Depth of field preview.
- Adjustable Low-Speed (1 to 7 fps) and High-Speed (8 fps) Continuous Shooting modes, plus Single-Shot, Self-Timer and Mirror-Lockup modes.
- Variable White Balance with nine modes, including a manual setting, fine tuning capability and ability to choose a color temperature from 2,500 to 10,000K (31 steps).
- 11-point TTL autofocus with Single-Area (manual), Dynamic-Area, Group Dynamic, and Dynamic-Area w/ Closest Subject Priority options to select AF point(s).
- Topside hot shoe for external flash connection of Nikon Speedlight as well as a second PC-style flash sync socket.
- Flash exposure determined by combination of TTL 1,005 pixel Matrix sensor and Five-Segment Multi sensor.
- Front-Curtain Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Red-Eye Reduction with Slow-Sync, Slow Sync, and Rear-Curtain Sync flash sync modes. (With compatible external speedlight.)
- 3D-Color Matrix, Center-Weighted, and Spot metering options.
- Adjustable exposure compensation from -5 to +5 exposure equivalents (EV) in one-third, one-half, or one-step increments, in all exposure modes.
- Shutter speeds from 1/8,000 to 30 seconds in one-third, one-half, or one f-stop increments, and a Bulb setting for longer exposures (which doesn’t appear to be time-limited – I took test shots as long as three minutes).
- Color Mode, Sharpening, Tone Compensation, and Hue Adjustment options.
- Self-timer with programmable duration from two to 20 seconds.
- Secondary shutter release with lock for vertical-format shooting.
- Image storage on CompactFlash Type I or II, or Microdrive.
JPEG, uncompressed TIFF (RGB), and NEF (RAW) data file formats.
- 10-pin remote terminal for optional remote control accessory.
- Optional wireless transmitter accessory for wireless image transfer to a computer. (FTP protocol over 802.11b wireless LAN.)
- NTSC / PAL-compatible A/V Out jack and included video cable for connection to a television set.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compliant.
- Powered by EN-EL4 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack (battery and charger included), or optional AC adapter.
How much the price when Nikon D2H firstly released?
In the first release, the Nikon D2H can be purchased for $3500.00 body only And now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying of the Nikon D2H about $349.99 body only for the used products.
Nikon D2H Manual
Feel free to download the nikon d2h manual user guide at below. Visit here to check another camera of nikon user manual.