Nikon Coolpix 5000 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 5000.
Nikon Coolpix 5000 has design with a compact metal body, extending lens and flip-out and twist LCD surprised quite a few Coolpix aficionados. It was enters into new 5 megapixel market as only the fourth such camera announced.
Nikon Coolpix 5000 is aimed at the prosumer market, carrying a slew of manual features, a large amount of image processing controls as well as details such as the AE / AF lock button, command dial and flash hotshoe.
When Nikon Coolpix 5000 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 5000 is a 5-megapixel digital camera from Nikon’s Coolpix series. It was announced September 18, 200.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix / High Points
- 5-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,560 x 1,920 pixels.
- Real-image zoom optical viewfinder and 1.8-inch color LCD monitor with swivel design.
- 3x, Nikkor 7.1-21.4mm lens, equivalent to a 28-85mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- As high as 4x digital zoom.
- Automatic and manual focus control.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8-4.8 depending on zoom setting.
- Available shutter speeds from 1/4,000-second to 8 seconds, five minutes in “bulb” mode. (NOTE that the top shutter speed under most shooting conditions is 1/2,000 second)
- Optional noise reduction for shots longer than 1/4 second.
- Program AE, Flexible Program AE, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual exposure modes.
- 256-segment Matrix, Center-Weighted, Spot, and AF Spot metering modes.
- Seven White Balance modes with a White Balance Bracketing mode.
- Auto sensitivity or ISO equivalents of 100, 200, 400, and 800.
- Image Adjustment menu, Sharpness, Saturation, and Noise Reduction controls.
- Continuous, High Speed Continuous, Ultra High Speed Continuous, Multi-Shot 16, Best Shot Selector, and Movie (with sound) shooting modes.
- “Clear Image Mode” for reduced noise in low-resolution images.
- Built-in self-timer.
- Built-in flash with five settings.
- External flash hot shoe.
- Images and movies stored to CompactFlash Type I or II memory cards.
- Uncompressed TIFF, JPEG, and Motion JPEG file formats.
- USB cable and interface for quick connection to a PC or Macintosh.
- Power supplied by rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (included) or optional AC adapter.
- NTSC or PAL video outputs with appropriate cable included.
- Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) compatibility.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 5000 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 5000 pricing set at about $1099.00 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $189.99 for Nikon Coolpix 5000 5MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom of the used product.
Nikon Coolpix 5000 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 5000 manual user guide at below.