Nikon Coolpix 5200 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Nikon Coolpix 5200.
Nikon Coolpix 5200 is most similar to the Coolpix 3200, with all automatic controls and an extremely small form factor. Where the 5200 exceeds the 3200 is in its higher resolution imager (5.1 instead of 4.0 megapixels).
Coolpix 5200 has a 3x optical zoom lens with ED glass (which stands for Extra-low Dispersion glass, used in Nikon’s finer lens elements to improve optical performance) and a 5.1-megapixel CCD for capturing high quality images, a macro mode capable of focusing as close 1.6 inches, and no fewer than 15 preset shooting modes.
Nikon Coolpix 5200 is great for travel, and the range of preset shooting and framing modes anticipates most common shooting conditions.
When Nikon Coolpix 5200 was firstly released to the market?
Nikon Coolpix 5200 is a digital camera manufactured and distributed by Nikon. It features 5.1 megapixels, and a 3x optical/4x digital zoom. It is part of the Nikon Coolpix line of cameras Technology. It was announced in February 2004.
Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Nikon Coolpix 5200 – Basic Features
- 5.1-megapixel (effective) CCD delivering image resolutions as high as 2,592 x 1,944 pixels.
- 1.5-inch color LCD display.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 3x, 7.8-23.4mm zoom lens (equivalent to a 38-114mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- Maximum aperture f/2.8-f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to four seconds.
- 4x Digital zoom.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes.
- Built-in mic and speaker for including sound in videos and playback from the camera.
- SD memory card storage.
- Power supplied by lithium ion rechargeable battery, or optional AC adapter.
- Nikon Picture Project software for both Mac and Windows.
- Tutorial video.
Nikon Coolpix 5200 – Special Features
- ED Glass lens.
- 5 Multi-point AF, or user selectable AF point.
- QuickTime movies (with sound).
- Continuous Shooting, Multi-Shot, and Multi-Shot 16 mode.
- Ten preset Scene modes, plus four Scene Assist modes.
- Red-Eye Fix automatic red-eye correction.
- Internal memory stores 4 – 8 full-res images.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter release.
- Best Shot Selector mode.
- Camera shake warning.
- Macro (close-up) lens adjustment.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a manual setting.
- 256-Segment Matrix metering.
- ISO equivalent sensitivity range of 64 to 400.
- PictBridge compatibility.
- USB cable for quick connection to a computer.
- Video cable for connection to a television set.
How much the price when Nikon Coolpix 5200 firstly released?
In the first release, The Nikon Coolpix 5200 pricing set at about $499.95 body-only.
Now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying $55.00 for Nikon Coolpix 5200 5MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom of the used product.
Nikon Coolpix 5200 Manual
Feel free to download the nikon coolpix 5200 manual user guide at below.