Canon PowerShot A70 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot A70.
When Canon PowerShot A70 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot A70 was firstly released in March 2003. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
Canon PowerShot A70 – Basic Features
- 3.2-megapixel CCD delivering image resolutions as large as 2,048 x 1,536 pixels.
- 1.5-inch color LCD monitor.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- Glass, 3x 5.4-16.2mm lens (equivalent to 35-105mm zoom on a 35mm camera).
- 3.2x digital zoom.
- AiAF autofocus and a manual focus mode.
- AF Assist light for low-light focusing.
- Full Automatic, Program AE, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, and Manual exposure modes, as well as five preset exposure modes.
- Manually adjustable aperture setting ranging from f/2.8 to f/8.0, depending on lens zoom position.
- Shutter speed range from 1/2,000 to 15 seconds.
- Built-in flash with five operating modes.
- Compact Flash memory storage.
- Power supplied by four AA batteries or optional AC adapter.
Canon PowerShot A70 – Special Features
- Movie mode (with sound).
- Sound caption recording.
- Stitch-Assist mode for panoramic shots.
- Continuous Shooting and 10-second Self-Timer modes.
- Creative Effects menu.
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes.
- ISO adjustment with four ISO equivalents and an Auto setting.
- Low Sharpness setting.
- Evaluative, Center-Weighted, and Spot metering options.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
How much the price when Canon PowerShot A70 firstly released?
In the first release, It was $449 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying For used price as $43.95 with 3x optical zoom. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot A70.