Canon PowerShot SD450 Manual is aimed to fulfill the needs toward information of both technical or instrumental issue among this digital camera product especially for Canon PowerShot SD450.
When Canon PowerShot SD450 was firstly released to the market?
Canon PowerShot SD450 was firstly released in August 22, 2005. Even if it’s already released quite long time ago, but this product is still relevant for nowadays use, especially for you who likes retro camera kind of style.
- 5.0-megapixel CCD
- Real-image optical viewfinder
- 2.5-inch color TFT LCD monitor
- 3x, 5.8-17.4mm lens, equivalent to a 35-105mm lens on a 35mm camera
- Maximum 4x digital zoom
- Automatic exposure control, with Long Shutter mode for longer exposures
- Shutter speeds from 1/1,500 to 15 seconds
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 to f/4.9, depending on lens zoom position
- Built-in flash with six modes
- SD memory card storage, 16MB card included
- Power supplied by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (charger included) or optional AC adapter kit
- Canon Digital Camera Solution Software v26.0 with ArcSoft PhotoStudio, and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms
- Print/Share button
- Four Movie modes with sound (up to 640 x 480 pixels, at up to 30 frames per second with a 60-fps Fast Frame Rate mode)
- Continuous Shooting mode
- Stitch-Assist panorama mode
- Infinity and Macro focus modes plus “Digital Macro” mode
- Customizable “My Camera” settings
- Two- or 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release, plus custom timer with multi-shot feature
- Sound Memo option for recording captions
- Spot, Center-Weighted, and Evaluative exposure metering
- White balance (color) adjustment with seven modes, including a Custom setting
- Photo Effect and My Colors menus for color adjustment
- Unusual Color Accent and Color Swap features for special effects in still images or movies
- Adjustable ISO setting
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) and PictBridge compatibility
- USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included)
- A/V cable for connection to a television set
How much the price when firstly released?
In the first release, It was $399 (old price at launch), and now, if you’re interested to own this compact digital camera device, you can get it in several online stores by paying for the use price from $34.96 with 3x optical zoom. This is the worth price for what’s offered by this Canon PowerShot SD450.