Internet of thing (IoT) is an interesting concept to be applied. And when it is fully applied, what we see will be nothing but future. This is the real reflection of future, where every single device is connected to each other. Not only connected, but these devices also able to do data transmission. So, checking […]
New Technology Applications
- Huawei Watch 2 Review; Independent Smartwatch for Independent People
- Watchcase? Power Bank? It’s Amber. Brief Review of Amber Watchcase
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Infinity Display and Bixby’s First Appearance
- Apple Watch 2 vs Samsung Gear S3: Design. Who Wins?
- Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Specs: Bigger, Bolder, and Stronger SmartWatch
- Apple Watch Series 2 Hermes Edition, Fashion Overload!
- Start Your Run with Apple Watch Series 2 Nike Edition
5G Apple apple watch Barcode Bluetooth car audio Computer connection DASH7 Network Data Transferring Digital Camera drone EDA entertainment system head unit internet connection Internet of Things iPhone iPhone 7 Multi Function Printer Network NFC PDA Printer radar Radio Frequency RFID RFID Reader RFID Tag Samsung SDPPI SDPPI Approval smart home Smartphone Sony speaker SRD tablet TV Wi-Fi Wifi Wireless wireless charging Wireless Speaker System Zigbee